Tony’s Workout Smoothie
When I do a heavy workout for example 3 x 5,000 meters on the Concept 2 indoor rower, I sip this smoothie during and after the workout.
It keeps me going through the 15,000 meters. Should you have any suggestions on how to improve this drink you are welcome to leave your comments below.
Into a blender add:
- 1x dessert spoon whey powder
- 1x dessert spoon soy protein powder
- 1x dessert spoon peanut butter
- 1x dessert spoon raw honey
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1x banana
- 10x frozen blueberries
- 4-5 almonds
- 4-5 dates
- 1 cup water (water depends on the consistency you would like to obtain).
Blend for 1-2 minutes. This 600ml smoothie (20,2884 ounces) should help keep you fueled for a long workout session.