Ideal as Energy ‘Pick-Me-Up’ prior or post Workout, anytime of the day. You can prepare either a bowl or a shake with the same ingredients.
Prep: 5 minutes
Total: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Bowl or 1 shake.
- ½ cup natural yogurt. I enjoy plain yogurt, with no added preservatives and with (millions of) live (bifidobacterium) cultures.
- 1 scoop whey powder (or your favourite protein powder)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (or fresh blueberries if in season)
- 1 banana (fresh or frozen)
- Mix whey powder in the yogurt
- Add the banana*, frozen blueberries (or fresh blueberries) and your favorite nuts**.
*You can add other fruits
**nuts such as almonds, pecan or walnuts.
I particularly enjoy this bowl with the following basic recipe : natural yogurt, whey powder, frozen blueberries and a fresh banana (and nothing else added).
Quick, incredibly tasty (this is a real delicious treat) and nutritious. Enjoy!