Sunday Morning Hike and Walk Klipriviersberg Johannesburg – 6 Dec 2020: a sunny day, a lush green nature reserve and friendly people.
We had had heavy rain over a couple of days. According to the weatherman’s forecast there was going to be a reprieve for Sunday and Monday but at 5 this morning it was overcast and a cool 14C. Would it rain?
By 8am the clouds disappeared and we enjoyed blues skies throughout.
Calories burnt on the 11K hike: 1,024.
It was great meeting friends and making new friends. A big thank you to Harry for hosting the 5K walk and to Sylvia for co-hosting the 11K hike with me. We were a bit thin on hosts for the 11K hey Sylvia?
Thank you to all the participants who attended the hike and walk.
Photos courtesy of Dave, Sylvia and Tony.
Click on image to enlarge and view in a carousel.
I have taken the liberty of posting some of the comments received. If you are a member of Fun Seekers Johannesburg you will be directed to the relevant Profile.
In reply: Thank you so much for all the fantastic comments, thanks for your lovely company and please keep in mind that this hike was made possible due to the very able assistance of Harry and Sylvia. Looking forward to seeing you on the next hike 😎👏👍👌
- Dave Rademan Thank you for another awesome walk! I will post pics once I get them off my other phone.
- Madeleen Kritzinger Thank you. Was lovely!
- Niranjan Manjappa Thank you….It was relaxing….
- Jacques Rossouw Thanks Tony, great hike today- Perfect day.
- Phumzileh Such a beautiful way to spend the morning with happy people. It was a great experience. Thank you.
- THABISILE MSOMI Thanks Tony for a wonderful morning. Met wonderful people. See u next time.