Setting Up a Variable Interval Workout on a Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg
It is easy to setup a variable Interval Workout on a Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg and in doing so you will save a great deal of time. This is what I did this morning and my workout life has been simplified.
- On the Main Menu, choose Select Workout.
- Select New Workout.
- Depending on your firmware version, either:
- Select Intervals and then select Intervals: Variable, or
- Select Intervals: Variable.
- On the Interval: Variables window for Interval 1, select Calorie (PM5 only), Distance or Time for the type of interval you want to define.
- Set the Calorie/distance/time for the work interval, the time for the rest interval and the PaceBoat/PaceSkier, as desired:
- Choose plus or minus to increase/decrease the values as needed.
- Choose the right and left arrows to navigate through the various digits.
- Select the checkmark icon to save the interval.
- Repeat steps 4–6 for the number of intervals you want to define.
- When you are finished defining intervals, select No More Intervals.
- If you are using a LogCard or USB flash drive, the PM will prompt you to save the workout as a favorite. This is a good idea if this is a workout you do frequently. Select Yes to save the workout. Then, select the favorite you’d like to replace with the new workout.
- If you do not want to save the workout as a favorite, select No.