Press any key > Workout > New Workout > Intervals > Intervals: Distance
- On the Main Menu, choose Select Workout.
- Select New Workout.
- Depending on your firmware version, either:
- Select Intervals and then select Intervals: Distance, or
- Select Intervals: Distance.
- On the Intervals: Distance window, set the work interval distance, rest interval time and PaceBoat/ PaceSkier, as desired:
- Choose plus or minus to increase/decrease the values as needed.
- Choose the right and left arrows to navigate through the various digits.
- Select the checkmark icon to save the workout.
- If you are using a LogCard or USB flash drive, the PM will prompt you to save the workout as a favorite. This is a good idea if this is a workout you do frequently. Select Yes to save the workout. Then, select the favorite you’d like to replace with the new workout.
- If you do not want to save the workout as a favorite, select No.