|Prep Time: 15 min||Serves: 12|
|Cooking Time: 0 min||Yield: 12 balls|
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Ground Flax Seeds
- 3 oz Dried Dates, Pitted
- 3 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
1. Add the oats, peanut butter (or pecan butter), flax seeds, dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt to a food processor. Cover and puree until well combined. Add the pecans and pulse a few times until evenly combined. (Hint: Toast pecans in advance, if desired.)
2. With clean hands, firmly form into 12 balls, about 2 tablespoons each.
3. Place in a sealed container. Store in the refrigerator for 1 week or freezer for 1 month.