“Indoor rowing is one of the best ways to get fit and keep fit” Alex Gregory, MBE, a two-time Olympic Gold medallist.
- at the start of the stroke ensure that your shins are vertical
- have your damper at number 5 or even 4 only
- bring the screen to eye-level
Get ready for the drive
- the movement is: legs followed by body and then followed by the arms. ‘Legs – Body – Arms’
- keep the arms straight for as long as possible
- the finishing position is at about 11 o’clock, with the hands at the base of the ribs.
Use it as the name suggests i.e. as recovery. It is an opportunity to rest and breath before you take the next stroke.
- the movement this time is: arms, body, legs
- get your arms straight, hands over the knees before the legs move up
- you want to be finishing at the 1 o’clock position
- 11 o’clock at the back and 1 o’clock at the front.
Note: Recovery should take twice as long as the drive.
Source: Go Row Indoor technique video
1 thought on “Go Row Indoor Technique Video – British Rowing”
I studied your recent post, really enjoy lot and I hope u will deliver more post such like, I appreciate your ideas, keywords and approach to write above post, meanwhile it reduces my boring and divert my attraction more and more, so I please request you that write more articles in way to attract me and publically good. For more audience I will approach it and market to my community,
Thanks to give me time.
How To Whiten Yellow Stained Teeth