Four ingredients and super simple to prepare, this blueberry frozen yogurt is packed with taste and nurition. You get quality protein, complex carbs and healthy fats. This is one of my favourite treats and you can have it anytime of the day or night.
INGREDIENTS (Serving Size: 2)
- 1 cup plain Yogurt (double cream with live bifidobacterium cultures and with no preservatives)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 apples (sliced)
- Optional add-ins: 8-10 pecan nut halves
- Add yogurt, frozen blueberries and the sliced apple and mix. Top with pecan nut halves and eat straight away.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor. Eat right away.
- If you want it to be scoopable, you can freeze the mixture for about an hour. Bring it out of the freezer and let it thaw for a few minutes before scooping.