- Race 1,000 metres on the Concept2 Indoor Rower (Model A-E rowers only, no Dynamic or indoor rowers on Slides) at your club, gym, school or home March 6-10, 2019.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by 12pm GMT on 12 March 2019.
- Events should send their results by email to email@example.com. If you submit 20 or more individual results from an event held by your club or team you’ll be entered in a raffle for a new indoor rower for your facility. Results must be emailed by 12pm. GMT on 12 March 2019. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information on submitting event results and for event updates.
- There will also be a separate raffle for events held in World Rowing development countries where there are 10 or more competitors. For more information (to see if your country qualifies) email email@example.com.
- Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female times in each category. Categories are listed below.
*Lightweight category offered from 19 and above. Lightweight specifications:
- Lightweight Women: < = 61.5 kg (135 lbs)
- Open-weight Women: > 61.6 kg (135 lbs)
- Lightweight Men: < = 75 kg (165 lbs)
- Open-weight Men: > 75 kg (165 lbs)
PARA-ROWING EVENTS (MEN/WOMEN)
- LTA (PR3)
- TA (PR2)
- AS (PR1)
Para-rowing categories wil also be divided by age: 19 and under (junior), 19-49 years old, 50+ years old