Tony’s Flu Treatment
I don’t take antibiotics nor any other medication for the cold or the flu. I very seldom have a cold or the flu. Should I however get a bad sore-throat or feel a cold or the flu is on its way my ‘home-treatment’ entails the following:
When having a meal I include:
Lemon, honey, turmeric powder, peri-peri (jalapeno) powder, white or black pepper in powder, garlic (raw), raw onions, cinnamon, raw carrots – you can easily add these to any meal you are having.
My Dad’s Syrup Recipe for a bad Cold or the Flu:
Add into a cup:
- Grated rind of a full lemon
- squeeze an entire lemon
- half a clove of garlic (slice it into small tiny pieces)
- half a teaspoon of ginger (in powder)
- raw honey – 1 to 2 large soup-spoon of raw honey (preferably raw, unheated and non-radiated honey).
Mix the aforementioned. Do not add any water. Do not warm up. Drink 2x tea-spoons 3x a day. If you prepare the abovementioned syrup in the morning it will last you the entire day (maybe even 2 days).
Have you got a sore-throat?
Add the following into a cup:
- Half a teaspoon of coarse sea-salt
- sprinkle some (white or black) pepper (in powder)
- sprinkle some ginger powder.
Mix. Place into the microwave for 20 seconds.
Gargle 3 time a day. I prepare the sore-throat mixture every time I gargle. It definitely works for me.
Should you have a cold or the flu, use the aforementioned and have a speedy recovery.