Do you want your heart rate up and your muscles pumped-up? Read on…
Move quickly from one exercise to the next – do them as many times as you would like.
- Dips: 10-12. Explode on the way up.
- Inverted Rows: 10-12. Go all the way down to almost touching the ground, without your back touching the ground. Focus on the squeeze at the top.
- Plank Tuck Jump: 10-15. Good for your abs and to keep your cardio up.
- Modified Tricep Extension: 10-12. Great for working the triceps. Keep some padding under your knees. Use your triceps to push you back up. You don’t want to use your lats.
- Inverted Rows/ the Australian Row: 10-12. Focus on the squeeze at the top. Keep your hips high, you don’t want your butt to sag too much.
- Tucked L-Sit (a modified L-Sit): extend one leg out, one at a time. Hold for as long as you can, 10, 15 or even 20 secs.
Go through the circuits as many times as you would like to, twice, 3 or even 4 times.
- Tucked Planche Dips – these are awesome. Try 8 – 10. Keep knees pulled up as much as possible. Keep your body leaning forward.
- 1-Arm Inverted Row: 10-12. Again remember to squeeze at the top. Change arms and do another 10-12.
- Mountain Climbers: Do 10, 15 or even 20 a side. These are great for burning out the abs.
- Body Weight Tricep Extension: 10-12. Use your triceps to push you up.
- One-arm Inverted Row with a neutral grip: 10-12 per arm. These feel great because you can feel the squeeze at the top. Try to get your chest as close as possible to the bar.
- Hold an L-Sit for 15-30 secs or for as long as you can. Keep breathing…
Source: Simnett Nutrition